Monday, October 31, 2011

Printable Wall Calendar for 2012


2011 is almost over, and since it's so hard to find a simple and non-hideous wall calendar that one can write on, I made my own. The basic layout is "inspired" by the Bold & Noble calendars.

My calendar is a pdf, two pages, meant for printing on two A4s and sticking together as shown on the right. Download your own and print it on a regular printer. It should work also in gray scale.

The calendar is made in Inkscape, my favorite free vector graphics editor. The correct date/weekday arrangement for 2012 comes from Inkscape's Extensions -> Render -> Calendar function.

4 comments:

  1. So nice! I know someone who would love this colour! Gunilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink one matches our rug at home :) The color is easy for me to change though, so I've also made a green one and a gray-ish one for our respective offices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the awesome Calendar!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Older Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...